ClosedWon Services for Agencies
Inbound and Content Marketing Services for Agencies
If your agency is like most, you already have a lot on your plate, and your clients are demanding more and more of you every day.
Perhaps, you come from a traditional marketing background and your clients are asking for digital marketing services or are demanding more qualified lead generation programs/campaigns than you know how to handle expertly. Maybe you are an inbound marketing agency that needs help in a particular area.
There are so many options today for meeting fulfilling the ever-expanding client demand for inbound marketing, inbound sales alignment and customer experience mapping that’s it’s very difficult to be proficient at all of them.
At ClosedWon, we understand that you have a lot of options when it comes to digital marketing. For instance, you can
- Attempt to perform the services the client desires with the staff you currently have whether or not they have the necessary background and expertise
- Build a new internal team with people who have the proper expertise
- Hire and manage a team of freelancers
- Work with an inbound agency partner that specializes in agency services
Our Agency Services
ClosedWon is just such an agency partner. We can be your inbound engine. You get to choose the services that you need for your clients, the ones that will equip you to meet your business goals and delight your clients. We don’t try to shoehorn you into a pre-packaged group of services. Just a few of the services we offer include:
- Developing and implementing content strategy
- Developing and implementing editorial strategy
- Editorial process management
- Project management setup
- Lead generation
- Lead nurturing and measurement
- Communications enhancements
- Email marketing campaigns
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- HubSpot kick-off workshops
- HubSpot set-up and implementation
- Sales alignment
- Sales enablement
- Sales enablement workshops
- Reports that you can understand, both data and analytics
Working with Us
At Thinkhandy, we take the time to sit down with you and learn all about your business, your clients and your needs. We understand that there’s no one right solution for your clients nor one right way to work together. We’re happy to be a ghost partner, letting you and your team take credit for the stellar, seamless work we do together. If you’d rather we deal directly with your clients on your behalf, we can do that also. We can even work in your offices as an extension of your existing team. The choice is yours.
Just because you’re a marketing agency doesn’t mean that you have to be an expert in every aspect of the ever-changing field of digital marketing. Instead of trying to stay on top of all of the changes in their field, we suggest you look at the many advantages of hiring a partner to augment your team’s strengths with a proven track record of digital marketing excellence.