How it works
Whether you are just getting started, or are looking to take your program to the next level – we’ll meet you where you are.
In this five minute video, Chris Handy of ClosedWon goes into intricate detail about how the process works when building out chatbot campaigns (sometimes called “Playbooks”) for your company.
- Goal Setting – We’ll have a meeting to discuss and chart out your goals; and to see if we are a fit for partnership. (Not every pairing is.)
- Foundations – We’ll write and implement the first 10 chatbot campaigns (referred to as “PlayBooks” in Drift) on your website based on real data from your MAP or Google Analytics. All in 10 days.
- Analyze & Adapt – Based on the results, we will analyze and adapt the chatbot campaigns and look to enhance their performance.
- Expand & Align – Once we see what’s truly working, it’s time to roll the strategy out to the rest of the website. Over time, a visitor will see targeted messages that meet them in their journey, and guide toward the path to purchase.
- CoPilot℠ – We’ll watch the analytics on your site and marketing automation platform to spot new trends you can capitalize on, and tell you how to do it. If it’s something we can solve with conversational marketing. We’ll tell you what we did.
- CampaignSync℠ – We’ll watch your marketing department do their thing and continually build new chatbot campaigns as you go about your business. Publish a blog? We’ll customize a bot for that page.
Weekly SDR Training
Simple, step-by-step, bite-sized video lessons for your sales team.
Qualify & Connect
Get more meetings with the right kind of prospects.
Integrate Conversational Selling with Your Account Based Marketing Programs
Your ClosedWon Copilot℠
We'll help you implement Drift into your operations & help you make better decisions with real-time insights.
What people are saying…
I don’t know how much sleep I will get tonight because I will be thinking of what kind of content needs to go in my marketing lead VS my sales lead email streams. Thank you for all that you are doing for us… your are single handedly changing our business and we are grateful :) Thank you !!! Cant wait to see what we will learn next week ? Carrie, Modern Lantern
I worked with Chris from ClosedWon at HubSpot for several years and we brought him on multiple webinars to share different hacks, tips and tricks that he's been consulting businesses on successfully applying. I would definitely reccomend Chris to cover this topic as he's the most passionate member of our Agency Principal master mind group on this topic and walks the walk in terms of adoption. Nick, IMPACT
The course wasn’t canned; it was customized to our needs. Chris wasn’t overbearing – just a great listener and obviously experienced. He made 2 solid 4-hour sessions bearable. I really enjoyed the session and launched an email campaign 48 hours after training (so far so good — on a 900-member list, open rate is approaching 40% click rate is 8%!) Laura, Methodist Health System
Using Drift and other chat technology is THE THING this year for marketers seeking better engagement with qualified leads. Chris Handy at ClosedWon knows this space better than anyone I know. It's not a plug-n-play strategy. You need to get this right or chat bots can actually backfire. John, MarTech Whisperer
ClosedWon has become an essential extension of our team. They are easy to work with and have helped us make more contact with potential customers. Paul, Custom Private Equity
Chris experiments with a lot of technology, and he moves on quickly from a number of tools that are more sizzle than steak. So he's really gotten my attention with his focus and depth on chat. When he sees a significant potential in technology...that means it's there and you ignore his insights at real risk to your business. Ed, Consilium Global Business Addvisors
Hello, we have been onboarding customers to the Drift platform since 2016 and were invited to be the very first Drift Partners.
Success with Drift isn't about just throwing live chat up on the website. It's about getting buy-in from your team, and setting the right expectations for your customers. Of course, there is all kinds of magic we can perform to make the platform sing. You'll also want to integrate properly with your CRM.Look at Drift Page or Schedule a Demo...